Construction Strategy 2025 outlines the challenges that the market place faces over the next few years.
The strategy document outlines the need for the industry to;
- Lower Costs By 33%
- Both Inital Costs and Whole Life Costs
- Faster Delivery 50%
- Improve speed from inception to completion
- Lower Emission 50%
- Reduce greenhouse gasses such as CO2
- Improvement in Export 50%
- Reduce Trade gap for construction products and materials
Lifespan Structures already working towards Construction Strategy 2025
The use of an FRP Footbridges instead of traditional forms of construction, already goes a long way to satisfying all of these targets!